Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Songs I've Found Myself Singing, Part One

I'm traveling without an iPod, which is making me sing alot of songs to myself to get my music fix. Some I intentionally pull from the iTunes in my brain, others pop in quite mysteriously. This is a list of songs I have found myself singing without consciously pulling them forth. Most I think can be pretty obviously attributed to a particular mood or something I was thinking about. Except "All That She Wants."

Ace of Base - All That She Wants
The Zither theme from "The Third Man"
Devendra Banhart - Shabop Shalom Baby
Fiery Furnaces - Sing For Me
The Incredible Hulk TV Show Theme
Willie Nelson - On the Road Again
Queen - Don't Stop Me Now
Moulin Rouge Love Song Medley
The Flying Lizards - Money (That's What I Want)

3 comments:

  1. I love that Fiery Furnaces song Matthew Friedberger finally gets his lead vocal saaaang on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no ipod?? I imagine that, I feel scared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you think about me when you sing don't stop me now?

    ReplyDelete